Select Store: English Hungary  Polska Greece Bulgaria  France Deutsch Italiano Spain
tel. +40 732 132 292

Hong Kong

Travel adapters for Hong Kong

Why do you need a travel adapter when traveling to Hong Kong?

Hong Kong uses a socket standard different from Europe and your plug will not fit power outlets in Hong Kong. This problem is solved easily using one of the adapters above. Note: this does not apply to UK residents as the Hong Kong plugs are identical to those in the UK.

What voltage / voltage is used in Hong Kong?

Hong Kong uses a 220V / 50 Hz power supply, very close to Europe, so you can connect any electrical or electronic device purchased in any European country. You can check the list of electrical standards here .