Select Store: English Hungary  Polska Greece Bulgaria  France Deutsch Italiano Spain
tel. +40 732 132 292


Travel Adapter for China

Why do you need a travel adapter when traveling to China?

China uses a socket standard different from Europe and your plug will not fit Chinese power outlets. This problem is solved easily using one of the adapters above.

What voltage / voltage is used in China?

China uses a supply voltage of 220V / 50Hz. very close to Europe, and you can connect any electrical or electronic device purchased in any European country. You can check the list of electrical standards here .